ESL 133: I'm No Alcoholic!

ESL 133: I'm No Alcoholic!

Download

"Brigham, you really ought to think about stopping drinking," Lionel said. "People are talking." He brought up the subject as they were walking to lunch. Brigham always had a couple of beers for lunch, with a couple of bean burritos.

"Who cares?" Brigham asked. "It doesn't interfere with my work. I've never killed anyone while driving. In fact, I haven't even gotten a ticket for drunk driving. Not only that, but I'm a better driver with a buzz than most people are when they're sober. Why should I quit? I enjoy my beer—it makes me feel good. It takes the edge off a tough day. I don't do crazy things, and I don't get mean and angry after I have a few. Most of the time, I drink at home, alone, watching TV. I'm not bothering or hurting anyone. What harm is there in that?"

"What harm? You told me that you stood up to get another beer last week and you crashed into your front door so hard that you got a lump on your forehead. I can still see the bruise. You were trying to walk into your kitchen, but instead you staggered into your front door! Your door is 15 feet away from the refrigerator."

"I just stood up too fast. It wasn't the beer. It's called low blood pressure. And next time, I'll just keep my mouth shut about what happens in my home."

"Do you remember William Holden, the guy in the movie ‘Network'? He was on top of the world, but he died alone and drunk in his hotel room after he cracked his skull on the corner of a coffee table."

"Yes, but I'm not William Holden, and my coffee table doesn't have any corners—it's oval."

323602 top -

*Vocabulary:

• alcoholic:
• bean:
• bruise:
• burritos:
• buzz:
• crack:
• crash:
• crazy:
• edge:
• forehead:
• interfere:
• lump:
• mean:
• oval:
• skull:
• sober:
• stagger:
• tough:

----------------------

*Yes/No Questions:

• Were the two of them walking to dinner?

• Did Brigham always have a couple of sodas for lunch?

• Did he always have a couple of beers with a couple of burritos?

• Did drinking interfere with his work?

• Has he ever killed anyone while driving?

• Has he ever gotten a ticket for drunk driving?

• Does he enjoy his beer?

• Does beer make him feel good?

• Does beer take the edge off a tough day?

• Does he usually drink at home alone?

---------------------

*Fill in blanks:

“Brigham, you really ought to think about stopping _____ ,” Lionel said. “People are talking.” He brought up _____ subject as they were walking to lunch. Brigham _____ had a couple of beers for lunch, with _____ couple of bean burritos.

“Who cares?” Brigham asked. “_____ doesn’t interfere with my work. I’ve never killed _____ while driving. In fact, I haven’t even gotten _____ ticket for drunk driving. Not only that, but _____ ’m a better driver with a buzz than most_____ are when they’re sober. Why should I quit? _____ enjoy my beer—it makes me feel good. It_____ the edge off a tough day. I don’t _____ crazy things, and I don’t get mean and _____ after I have a few. Most of the _____ , I drink at home, alone, watching TV. I’m _____ bothering or hurting anyone. What harm is there _____ that?”

“What harm? You told me that you _____ up to get another beer last week and _____ crashed into your front door so hard that _____ got a lump on your forehead. I can _____ see the bruise. You were trying to walk _____ your kitchen, but instead you staggered into your _____ door! Your door is 15 feet away from_____ refrigerator.”

“I just stood up too fast. It _____ ’t the beer. It’s called low blood pressure. And _____ time, I’ll just keep my mouth shut about _____ happens in my home.”

“Do you remember William _____ , the guy in the movie ‘Network’? He was_____ top of the world, but he died alone _____ drunk in his hotel room after he cracked _____ skull on the corner of a coffee table.”

“_____ , but I’m not William Holden, and my coffee _____ doesn’t have any corners—it’s oval.”

-----------------

*Translate into Vietnamese:

323604 top -
Nộp bài ESL 133: I'm No Alcoholic
*Vocabulary:

• alcoholic: Cồn
• bean: Đậu
• bruise: Vết thâm
• burritos: Burritos
• buzz: Kêu vo vo
• crack: Rạn nứt
• crash: Sự cố
• crazy: Điên
• edge: Mép
• forehead: Trán
• interfere: Can thiệp
• lump: Một lần
• mean: Có nghĩa là
• oval: Hình bầu dục
• skull: Hộp sọ
• sober: Tỉnh táo
• stagger: Lảo đảo
• tough: Dai

----------------------

*Yes/No Questions:

• Were the two of them walking to dinner? No

• Did Brigham always have a couple of sodas for lunch? No

• Did he always have a couple of beers with a couple of burritos? Yes

• Did drinking interfere with his work? No

• Has he ever killed anyone while driving? Yes

• Has he ever gotten a ticket for drunk driving? Yes

• Does he enjoy his beer? Yes

• Does beer make him feel good? Yes

• Does beer take the edge off a tough day? Yes

• Does he usually drink at home alone? No

---------------------

*Fill in blanks:

“Brigham, you really ought to think about stopping _drinking_ ,” Lionel said. “People are talking.” He brought up _the_ subject as they were walking to lunch. Brigham _always_ had a couple of beers for lunch, with _a_ couple of bean burritos.

“Who cares?” Brigham asked. “_It_ doesn’t interfere with my work. I’ve never killed _anyone_ while driving. In fact, I haven’t even gotten _a_ ticket for drunk driving. Not only that, but _I_ ’m a better driver with a buzz than most_than_ are when they’re sober. Why should I quit? _I_ enjoy my beer—it makes me feel good. It_take_ the edge off a tough day. I don’t _do_ crazy things, and I don’t get mean and _angry_ after I have a few. Most of the _time_ , I drink at home, alone, watching TV. I’m _not_ bothering or hurting anyone. What harm is there _in_ that?”

“What harm? You told me that you _stood_ up to get another beer last week and _you_ crashed into your front door so hard that _you_ got a lump on your forehead. I can _still_ see the bruise. You were trying to walk _into_ your kitchen, but instead you staggered into your _front_ door! Your door is 15 feet away from_the_ refrigerator.”

“I just stood up too fast. It _wasn_ ’t the beer. It’s called low blood pressure. And _next_ time, I’ll just keep my mouth shut about _what_ happens in my home.”

“Do you remember William _Holden_ , the guy in the movie ‘Network’? He was_on_ top of the world, but he died alone _and_ drunk in his hotel room after he cracked _his_ skull on the corner of a coffee table.”

“_Yes_ , but I’m not William Holden, and my coffee _table_ doesn’t have any corners—it’s oval.”

327886 top -

Done

327960 top -

ESL 133: I'm No Alcoholic
*Vocabulary:

• alcoholic: Nghiện rượu
• bean: Đậu
• bruise: Vết thâm
• burritos: Burritos
• buzz: Kêu vo vo
• crack: Rạn nứt
• crash: Sự cố
• crazy: Điên
• edge: Mép
• forehead: Trán
• interfere: Can thiệp
• lump: Một lần
• mean: Có nghĩa là
• oval: Hình bầu dục
• skull: Hộp sọ
• sober: Tỉnh táo
• stagger: Lảo đảo
• tough: Dai

----------------------

*Yes/No Questions:

• Were the two of them walking to dinner? No

• Did Brigham always have a couple of sodas for lunch? No

• Did he always have a couple of beers with a couple of burritos? Yes

• Did drinking interfere with his work? No

• Has he ever killed anyone while driving? Yes

• Has he ever gotten a ticket for drunk driving? Yes

• Does he enjoy his beer? Yes

• Does beer make him feel good? Yes

• Does beer take the edge off a tough day? Yes

• Does he usually drink at home alone? No

---------------------

*Fill in blanks:

“Brigham, you really ought to think about stopping _drinking_ ,” Lionel said. “People are talking.” He brought up _the_ subject as they were walking to lunch. Brigham _always_ had a couple of beers for lunch, with _a_ couple of bean burritos.

“Who cares?” Brigham asked. “_It_ doesn’t interfere with my work. I’ve never killed _anyone_ while driving. In fact, I haven’t even gotten _a_ ticket for drunk driving. Not only that, but _I_ ’m a better driver with a buzz than most_than_ are when they’re sober. Why should I quit? _I_ enjoy my beer—it makes me feel good. It_take_ the edge off a tough day. I don’t _do_ crazy things, and I don’t get mean and _angry_ after I have a few. Most of the _time_ , I drink at home, alone, watching TV. I’m _not_ bothering or hurting anyone. What harm is there _in_ that?”

“What harm? You told me that you _stood_ up to get another beer last week and _you_ crashed into your front door so hard that _you_ got a lump on your forehead. I can _still_ see the bruise. You were trying to walk _into_ your kitchen, but instead you staggered into your _front_ door! Your door is 15 feet away from_the_ refrigerator.”

“I just stood up too fast. It _wasn_ ’t the beer. It’s called low blood pressure. And _next_ time, I’ll just keep my mouth shut about _what_ happens in my home.”

“Do you remember William _Holden_ , the guy in the movie ‘Network’? He was_on_ top of the world, but he died alone _and_ drunk in his hotel room after he cracked _his_ skull on the corner of a coffee table.”

“_Yes_ , but I’m not William Holden, and my coffee _table_ doesn’t have any corners—it’s oval.”

==========================================================
Translate into Vietnamese:

Tôi không phải là người nghiện rượu

"Brigham, anh thật sự cần phải nghĩ đến việc ngưng uống rượu," Lionel nói. "Người ta đang bàn tán." Anh đề cập đến vấn đề này khi họ đang đi ăn trưa. Brigham luôn uống hai chai bia khi ăn trưa, cùng với một cặp đậu burritos.

"Ai mà quan tâm?" Brigham hỏi. "Nó chẳng ảnh hưởng gì tới công việc của tôi. Tôi chưa hề giết ai khi lái xe. Sự thật, tôi chưa tùng bị vé phạt vì lái xe mà say. Không chỉ như vậy, tôi còn lái xe tốt hơn khối người tỉnh táo. Sao tôi phải bỏ? Tôi tận hưởng bia - nó làm tôi cảm thấy tốt. Nó làm trơn tru một ngày cực nhọc. Tôi chẳng làm những điều điên khùng, và tôi không vô lý và giận dữ sau khi uống vài lon. Phần lớn thời gian, tôi uống ở nhà, một mình, khi xem TV. Tôi chẳng làm phiền hay làm tổn thương ai. Có hại gì trong đó?"

"Hại gì? Anh nói với tôi anh đứng lên lấy thêm bia tuần rồi và đụng vào của trước mạnh đến nổi anh sưng vù trán mình. Tôi còn thấy vết tích. Anh cố đi vào nhà bếp, vậy mà anh lại lê đến cửa trước. Cửa cách tủ lạnh 15 bước."

"Tôi chỉ đứng dậy quá nhanh. Không phải tại bia. Điều đó gọi là huyết áp thấp. Và lần sau, tôi sẽ im thin thít về những gì đã xảy ra trong nhà tôi."

"Anh có nhớ William Holden, gã trong phim "Network"? Anh ta đang trên đỉnh cao của thế giới, nhưng lại chết một mình và say trong phòng khách sạn sau khi vỡ hộp sọ trên góc bàn cà phê."

"Đúng, nhưng tôi không phải là William Holden, và bàn cà phê của tôi chẳng có góc cạnh - nó hình bầu dục."

431555 top -
LESSON 133:

I'M NO ALCOHOLIC! - TÔI KHÔNG PHẢI LÀ NGƯỜI NGHIỆN RƯỢU.

===========================================================

*Vocabulary:

------------------------------------------------------------------
• alcoholic: người nghiện rượu.
• bean: hột đậu
• bruise: vết thâm tím.
• burritos:
• buzz: tiếng vo vo, tiếng rì rầm, tiếng ồn ào.
• crack: làm vỡ, làm nứt.
• crash: đâm sầm.
• crazy: ngu xuẩn, điên dại.
• edge: tình trạng bực tức/nguy khốn/bực mình.
• forehead: trán.
• interfere: gây trở ngại, cản trở.
• lump: chỗ sưng u lên, cục u.
• mean: sự cân bằng, trung dung.
• oval: hình bầu dục.
• skull: sọ người.
• sober: không say rượu, đúng mực, nghiêm trang.
• stagger: bước loạng choạng, lảo đảo.
• tough: dai, khó khăn.

*Yes/No Questions:
------------------------------------------------------------------

• Were the two of them walking to dinner?

• Did Brigham always have a couple of sodas for lunch?

• Did he always have a couple of beers with a couple of burritos?

• Did drinking interfere with his work?

• Has he ever killed anyone while driving?

• Has he ever gotten a ticket for drunk driving?

• Does he enjoy his beer?

• Does beer make him feel good?

• Does beer take the edge off a tough day?

• Does he usually drink at home alone?

*Fill in blanks:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Brigham, you really ought to think about stopping drinking,” Lionel said. “People are talking.” He brought up the subject as they were walking to lunch. Brigham always had a couple of beers for lunch, with a couple of bean burritos.

“Who cares?” Brigham asked. “It doesn’t interfere with my work. I’ve never killed anyone while driving. In fact, I haven’t even gotten a ticket for drunk driving. Not only that, but I ’m a better driver with a buzz than most people are when they’re sober. Why should I quit? I enjoy my beer—it makes me feel good. It takes the edge off a tough day. I don’t do crazy things, and I don’t get mean and angry after I have a few. Most of the time , I drink at home, alone, watching TV. I’m not bothering or hurting anyone. What harm is there in that?”

“What harm? You told me that you stood up to get another beer last week and you crashed into your front door so hard that you got a lump on your forehead. I can still see the bruise. You were trying to walk into your kitchen, but instead you staggered into your front door! Your door is 15 feet away from the refrigerator.”

“I just stood up too fast. It wasn ’t the beer. It’s called low blood pressure. And next time, I’ll just keep my mouth shut about what happens in my home.”

“Do you remember William Holden , the guy in the movie ‘Network’? He was on top of the world, but he died alone and drunk in his hotel room after he cracked his skull on the corner of a coffee table.”

Yes , but I’m not William Holden, and my coffee table doesn’t have any corners—it’s oval.”

*Translate into Vietnamese:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Này, Brigham, cậu thật sự nên nghĩ đến việc ngưng uống là được rồi," Lionel nói. "Mọi người đang xì xào bàn tán đấy." Anh đưa ra đề tài đó khi họ đi dùng cơm trưa. Bữa trưa, Brigham thường uống hai ly bia, cùng với hai cái bánh hấp cuốn nhân thịt và đậu Mexico.

"Ai thèm quan tâm chứ?" Brigham hỏi. "Việc đó đâu có gây trở ngại gì cho công việc của tớ. Tớ không giết một ai khi tớ lái xe cả. Thật ra, tớ thậm chí chưa nhận vé phạt nào về việc say rượu lái xe. Không chỉ có thế, tớ còn lái xe với cảm giác phấn chấn hơn nhiều người khi họ không say rượu. Tại sao tớ phải từ bỏ chứ? Tớ thưởng thức bia-nó giúp tớ cảm thấy thoải mái. Nó làm nhẹ bớt một ngày làm việc căng thẳng. Tớ không làm những việc điên rồ, và tớ không cảm thấy xấu hổ hay cáu giận sau khi tớ uống một ít. Hầu hết thời gian, tớ uống ở nhà, một mình, lúc xem ti-vi. Tớ không quan tâm và không làm phiền đến ai hết. Điều đó có gây tai hại gì không?"

"Gây tai hại gì sao? Cậu bảo với tớ, vào tuần trước, lúc cậu đứng dậy lấy thêm bia, cậu đã đâm sầm vào cửa trước mạnh đến nỗi cậu nổi một cục u trên trán. Tớ vẫn còn trông thấy vết thâm tím. Cậu cố gắng đi vào nhà bếp, nhưng thay vì thế, cậu lại loạng choạng đi tới cửa trước. Cửa trước cách xa tủ lạnh 15 feet cơ đấy."

"Tớ chỉ đứng dậy nhanh quá thôi. Không phải do bia đâu. Nó được gọi là chứng áp huyết thấp. Lần tới, tớ sẽ im miệng về những gì xảy ra trong nhà mình."

"Cậu có nhớ William Holden, chàng trai đóng trong phim "Network"? Anh ta không chê vào đâu được, nhưng anh ta đã chết cô độc và say xỉn trong phòng ngủ khách sạn sau khi anh ta làm nứt hộp sọ của mình trên góc bàn sa-lon."

"Ừ, nhưng tớ không phải là William Holden, và cái bàn sa-lon của nhà tớ không có cái góc cạnh nào cả-nó có hình bầu dục."

455864 top -

. 1.New To America
. 2.A Haircut
. 3.The Yardman
. 4.Grab Your Umbrellas
. 5.Shopping for Bargains
. 6.Horses to Ride
. 7.A Shower Injury
. 8.Pete's Sharp Knife
. 9.A Good Sandwich
. 10.Sara's Upset Stomach
. 11.Please Marry Me!
. 12.Laundry Day
. 13.A Noisy Neighbor
. 14.The New Realtor
. 15.The Fire Alarm
. 16.Eddie's Short Visit
. 17.Carbon Monoxide
. 18.A Visit to Asia
. 19.School Boys
. 20.The Loose Button
. 21.The Pile of Paper
. 22.Brushing and Flossing
. 23.Raising the Kids
. 24.A Clean Toilet Bowl
. 25.A Love Letter
. 26.A Bird Attacks
. 27.A Daytime Robbery
. 28.Trick or Treat
. 29.The Motorcycle Rider
. 30.Spock Saves His Dad
. 31.Provider Overbills Customer
. 32.The Breakup
. 33.Famous Model Dies
. 34.Shopping Carts Everywhere
. 35.Four Slit Throats
. 36.Does Garlic Mean Garlic?
. 37.A Jealous Girlfriend
. 38.Towns Hit by Snowstorms
. 39.Another Jealous Girlfriend
. 40.She Loves Her Son
. 41.The Doctor’s Exam
. 42.Hospitals Can Make You Sick
. 43.English Is So Hard
. 44.Hollywood Stars and Tourists
. 45.GEICO’s TV Lizard
. 46.Law and Order in LA
. 47.Destruction of Iraq
. 48.Have You Seen This Man?
. 49.LA Traffic Report
. 50.LA Radio News

. 51.Trash Truck Misses Pick-up
. 52.Her First Driving Accident
. 53.You’re Not a Good Principal
. 54.I’ve Got You Covered
. 55.Paris Goes to Jail in LA
. 56.A Year with No TV
. 57.Let’s Buy Some Paint
. 58.I Need Water for My Clients
. 59.Putting Bunny to Sleep
. 60.Where Is That Darn Battery?
. 61.If You Really Love Me…
. 62.The Wedding Gift (1)
. 63.The Wedding Gift (2)
. 64.Does a Tiger Change Its Stripes?
. 65.No Place Like an Open House
. 66."We Could Have All Died!"
. 67.It’s the Thought that Counts
. 68.Who Ordered the Scallops?
. 69.You’re Not My Daddy
. 70.Let He Who Is Without Sin…
. 71.Shopping at the 99 Cents Store
. 72.Betting Big in Vegas
. 73.Priced to Sell!
. 74.The Handyman Comes
. 75.A Woman Has Needs
. 76.A Hot Day and a Cool Pool
. 77.Up, Up, and Away
. 78.Man's Best Friend
. 79.Six Feet Under
. 80.An Unhappy Worker
. 81.Why the Sky Is Brown
. 82.It’s a Small World
. 83.Suspicious Shoppers
. 84.Death Is Part of Life
. 85.Tagger Shoots Woman
. 86.Crime on the Rise
. 87.Too Soft on Crime
. 88.Pluto Chases Kid
. 89.In Harm’s Way
. 90."Semper Buy"
. 91.A Little Respect, Please
. 92.A Dream from Beyond-1
. 93.A Dream from Beyond-2
. 94.A Trip to Egypt
. 95.No Doughnuts for Old Folks
. 96.It’s Just Business
. 97.A Walk in the Wild
. 98.Elvis Is Alive and Well
. 99.Bad Weed, Bad Call
. 100.Shark Attack

. 101.Love in the Hospital
. 102.Interstate Bridge Collapses
. 103.Stop Selling Those Bunnies
. 104.Actor Tries to Kill Himself
. 105.US Senator Says He’s not Gay
. 106.E.Coli Is Everywhere
. 107.Influenza
. 108.The Hospital Orderly-1
. 109.The Hospital Orderly-2
. 110.Flower Power
. 111.Dog Inherits Millions
. 112.Man Holds Staff Hostage
. 113.Young Boy Defends Sister
. 114.Remember Me?
. 115.The Way to a Man’s Heart
. 116.Sail Around the World
. 117.New Dog-Barking Law
. 118.Man Flies in Lawn Chair-1
. 119.Man Flies in Lawn Chair-2
. 120.Cleaning a Dirty Plate
. 121.Her Driving Lesson
. 122.Hurricane Dean
. 123.Adventurer Disappears
. 124.Nursing Student Disappears
. 125.The Lovely Banana
. 126.Smells like Chicken
. 127.The Wedding-1
. 128.The Wedding-2
. 129.The Waiter
. 130.Your Country Thanks You
. 131.D.B.Cooper Lives On-1
. 132.D.B.Cooper Lives On-2
. 133.I’m No Alcoholic!
. 134.48 Homes Burn Down-1
. 135.48 Homes Burn Down-2
. 136.Drought Attacks Georgia
. 137.A Bad MRI Experience
. 138.Body in a Barrel-1
. 139.Body in a Barrel-2
. 140.Red Meat, Gray Water
. 141.All Bite, No Bark
. 142.Tiger Kills Two Men-1
. 143.Tiger Kills Two Men-2
. 144.Red Flowers Make Her See Red
. 145.The Starbucks Robbery
. 146.The Argument-1
. 147.The Argument-2
. 148.The Toilet Tank-1
. 149.The Toilet Tank-2
. 150.Santa Was Molested

. 151.Fire Kills Two Young Girls
. 152.Police Arrest Fire-Starters
. 153.Get out of "Jail"-1
. 154.Get out of "Jail"-2
. 155.New Year Celebrations
. 156.$50K to Waitress-1
. 157.$50K to Waitress-2
. 158.Who Needs School?
. 159.Black Friday
. 160.JFK Assassination
. 161.Don’t Top Off the Tanks
. 162.The Clapper
. 163.Tuberculosis Still Kills
. 164.Old Dogs Become Young Again
. 165.Ham and Eggplant
. 166.A Hole in Her Ear-1
. 167.A Hole in Her Ear-2
. 168.The Drugs Keep Coming
. 169.Missing Husband-1
. 170.Missing Husband-2
. 171.Don’t Get Mad-Get Even
. 172.The Christmas Gift-1
. 173.The Christmas Gift-2
. 174.The Haircut-1
. 175.The Haircut-2
. 176.The Robbery at the Mall-1
. 177.The Robbery at the Mall-2
. 178.The Driving Lesson-1
. 179.The Driving Lesson-2
. 180.The Move to Georgia-1
. 181.The Move to Georgia-2
. 182.I’ll Get a Job in a Restaurant
. 183.A Cleaner River-1
. 184.A Cleaner River-2
. 185.The Spitter
. 186.Kill Those Flies-1
. 187.Kill Those Flies-2
. 188.The Oil Change-1
. 189.The Oil Change-2
. 190.Boy Starts Huge Fire
. 191.Writers Go on Strike
. 192.Please Don’t Hurt Me!
. 193.It’s Just a Little White Lie
. 194.Jury Service in California
. 195.The Rude Golfer-1
. 196.The Rude Golfer-2
. 197.Man Invents Toilet for Cars
. 198.Monkeys Cause Man’s Death
. 199.The Light Eater-1
. 200.The Light Eater-2

. 201.Sara Went Shopping
. 202.Man Injured at Fast Food Place
. 203.A Life-Saving Cow
. 204.Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail
. 205.Jerry Decided To Buy a Gun
. 206.Freeway Chase
. 207.Better To Be Unlucky
. 208.Food Fight Erupted in Prison
. 209.How His Pig is Doing
. 210.Goats Being Hired
. 211.A Missing Cat
. 212.Book Him
. 213.Water Under the Sink-1
. 214.Water Under the Sink-2
. 215.Theft Occurs Everywhere
. 216.Eggs and a Bunny
. 217.Goodbye to Clean Couple
. 218.$100 Deposit
. 219.Books Don’t Grow on Trees
. 220.A Murder-Suicide
. 221.New Store and Its Owners
. 222.Hit-and-Run Charge
. 223.Gasoline Prices Hit Record High
. 224.A Festival of Books
. 225.Crazy Housing Prices
. 226.Happy and Unhappy Renters
. 227.Pulling Out Nine Tons of Trash
. 228.Cloning Pets
. 229.Rentals at the Oceanside
. 230.Trees Are a Threat
. 231.Gets Booked, Writes a Book
. 232.Popular Park Reopens
. 233.Swim Classes Begin Soon
. 234.Not Sitting Around
. 235.Get Millions for Homeless
. 236.Tenants Watch Building Burn
. 237.Bathtub Blues
. 238.Blood Drive at Civic Center
. 239.City Hosts 42nd Art Fair
. 240.City and Crime
. 241.Bank Robbery
. 242.Immigration Goes Online
. 243.Jimmy Fixes His Door
. 244.Needs a New Air-Conditioner
. 245.Man Gets 12 Years for Fraud
. 246.Man Shoots Up Post Office
. 247.Murals Are Over 200 Years Old
. 248.Pier Collapses
. 249.Cameras in Police Cars
. 250.A School Girl Sues Her School

. 251.SUV Driver Sends Officer Flying
. 252.Boy Drowns in Neighbor's Pool
. 253.Woman Dies in House Fire
. 254.Plane Crashes into House
. 255.Fishing for Girls
. 256.Shot Next to Christmas Tree
. 257.Stabbed Outside Nightclub
. 258.Fishing Boat Sinks
. 259.The Mysterious Carport Stain
. 260.Lies About Winning Lottery
. 261.Victory Dance Leads to Death
. 262.Eat Your Vegetables
. 263.Honk if You're in a Hurry
. 264.The Man Who Loved Women
. 265.How to Get out of Jury Duty
. 266.The Way to a Man’s Heart
. 267.Female Seeks Mature Male
. 268.Let’s Go Fishing
. 269.Train Wreck “Frees” Cows
. 270.Valuable Guitar Found
. 271.Stepmother Kills Herself
. 272.Beautiful Teacher Smiles
. 273.Are Criminals Taking Over LA?
. 274.Police Arrest Happy Van Driver
. 275.Say Your Prayers
. 276.The Final Phone Call
. 277.Almost Perfect Children
. 278.There Goes the Neighborhood!
. 279.Let’s Go to Vegas!
. 280.Squirrel Attacks Woman
. 281.To Save His Baby
. 282.English Is Confusing
. 283.Pump Up the Tires
. 284.Don’t Go Swimming
. 285.The Park That Went to the Dogs
. 286.Can You Spare a Carburetor?
. 287.Golf Like a Girl
. 288.Take Me Out to the Ball Game
. 289.Take This Job and Shove It
. 290.Where Did That Book Go?
. 291.When You’ve Got Your Health
. 292.That ‘New Car’ Smell
. 293.Inviting Poor Student to Dinner
. 294.When I'm in the Bathroom
. 295.It Was an Old, Worthless Clock
. 296.Five-Finger Discount on Candy
. 297.Collecting Seashells
. 298.At the Store Entrance
. 299.We Will See the World
. 300.Get Me a Caffe Latte

. 301.The Slow Computer-1
. 302.The Slow Computer-2
. 303.The Careful Reader
. 304.Avoid the Flu
. 305.Magician Attracts Women
. 306.US Border Patrol
. 307.Car Shopping in California
. 308.Happy Anniversary
. 309.“Read All about It!”
. 310.A Factory Worker
. 311.Bad Pork
. 312.Don’t Eat the Meat
. 313.Copper Robbers
. 314.Weekly Driving Lessons-1
. 315.Weekly Driving Lessons-2
. 316.Laundry Day-1
. 317.Laundry Day-2
. 318.The Bargain CD Set-1
. 319.The Bargain CD Set-2
. 320.It’s All Over
. 321.The New Clothes-1
. 322.The New Clothes-2
. 323.Food as Punishment
. 324.US Passports Outsourced
. 325.The Demanding Son
. 326.A Practical Joke
. 327.The Dead Pedestrian
. 328.Bad News, Good News
. 329.The Cluster Balloonist
. 330.The Rude Clerk
. 331.The Tax Charge
. 332.The Fire in the Hills-1
. 333.The Fire in the Hills-2
. 334.The Vacuum Cleaner Filter-1
. 335.The Vacuum Cleaner Filter-2
. 336.The Rental Car-1
. 337.The Rental Car-2
. 338.The Marathon Cheater
. 339.School Bus Crashes
. 340.Don’t Take My Property
. 341.New Law for Taco Trucks
. 342.The Refund-1
. 343.The Refund-2
. 344.Shut Your Mouth
. 345.TSA’s New Policy-1
. 346.TSA’s New Policy-2
. 347.I’m Pregnant
. 348.Court Approves Same-Sex Marriage
. 349.Impolite to His Brother
. 350.Protecting the Public
. 351.Malibu to License Paparazzi
. 352.I'm Moving to NY
. 353.The Heart Attack-1
. 354.The Heart Attack-2
. 355.Let's Speak English

THE END

Update: October 16th, 2016.
PayPal về email:
thuquy.vietditru@gmail.com

Chi phiếu gửi về:
Jimmy Ton
4369 46 St.
San Diego, CA 92115

Việt Nam chuyển tới:
Phạm Thị Tuyết Phượng
Số tài khoản: 4973099
ACB Châu Văn Liêm, TPHCM

Ý kiến về Quỹ VietDitru

ESL đăng ký: Bạn không cần phải đăng ký gì cả. Chỉ việc nhẩy vào bài ESL 1 học và làm bài tập. Tiếp tục những bài kế tiếp càng nhanh càng tốt. Mình sẽ 888 và thỉnh thoảng cùng nhau nhắc nhở cho vui hén. Chứ thật ra việc học là việc của tự bản thân mình. Mình giỏi thì mình được nhờ hén.

Nickname           # bài
-----------------------------------------
Anthonydavetruong 51
BaoLaTinhChua 1
Bluecloud 1
bongbong 3
Brianthao08 2
Brenda 8
Cachua 4
Catandpuppy 2
Chaubaoct 11
Chauongco 2