ESL 115: The Way to a Man's Heart?

Download

He was her university teacher. He was smart, confident, and had a great sense of humor. And he was rather good-looking, too. The fact was, she had fallen in love with him. She sensed that he might like her. She had caught him looking at her more than once. What to do?

At the end of the semester, she waited till all the other students had left. She said she had a gift for him. He said that was very nice of her. Then he looked around for a wrapped package. Where was the gift, he asked. She said it was still at the store. She would pick him up and take him there that Saturday, if that was okay with him.

She picked him up at the Starbucks near his apartment. He was enjoying the mystery. He asked her: Was it an alarm clock so that he wouldn't be late for class? Was it teaching materials, like markers and erasers? A new briefcase? An extra ink cartridge for his computer for when he printed handouts? She said that she couldn't comment.

They got to the mall and went into Nordstrom's. "I hope it isn't a suit," he joked. "I never wear suits."

"No, it isn't. But it's something that you always wear with a suit."

"A tie? Why would I wear a tie if I never wear suits?"

"Not a tie, silly," she said, as they walked into the shoe department. She had noticed that he always wore the same pair of shoes in class. She had guessed that he wore size 11, and had picked out a nice two-tone casual model by Clark. She hoped that he would like the shoes as much as she did. The shoes fit perfectly, and he did like them. When they left the store, he offered her his hand, and they walked out to her car hand in hand. She was tingling. "Let me at least buy you dinner," he suggested as they got into her car.

313601 top -

*Vocabulary:

• alarm:
• briefcase:
• cartridge:
• casual:
• comment:
• confident:
• eraser:
• extra:
• gift:
• humor:
• ink:
• marker:
• mystery:
• package:
• pleasant:
• semester:
• sense:
• suit:
• tingle:
• tone:
• wrap:

----------------------

*Yes/No Questions:

• Was he her university counselor?

• Did he have a great sense of humor?

• Had she fallen in love with him?

• Had she caught him looking at her every day?

• Did she wait till all the other students had arrived?

• Did she say he had a gift for her?

• Did he say that was very nice of her?

• Did he look around for a wrapped package?

• Did he ask where the gift was?

• Did she say it was in her car?

----------------------

*Fill in blanks:

He was her university teacher. He was smart, _____ , and had a great sense of humor. And _____ was rather good-looking, too. The fact was, she _____ fallen in love with him. She sensed that _____ might like her. She had caught him looking _____ her more than once. What to do?

At _____ end of the semester, she waited till all _____ other students had left. She said she had _____ gift for him. He said that was very _____ of her. Then he looked around for a _____ package. Where was the gift, he asked. She _____ it was still at the store. She would _____ him up and take him there that Saturday, _____ that was okay with him.

She picked him _____ at the Starbucks near his apartment. He was _____ the mystery. He asked her: Was it an _____ clock so that he wouldn’t be late for _____ ? Was it teaching materials, like markers and erasers? _____ new briefcase? An extra ink cartridge for his _____ for when he printed handouts? She said that _____ couldn’t comment.

They got to the mall and_____ into Nordstrom’s. “I hope it isn’t a suit,” _____ joked. “I never wear suits.”

“No, it isn’t. _____ it’s something that you always wear with a _____ .”

“A tie? Why would I wear a tie _____ I never wear suits?”

“Not a tie, silly,” _____ said, as they walked into the shoe department. _____ had noticed that he always wore the same _____ of shoes in class. She had guessed that _____ wore size 11, and had picked out a _____ two-tone casual model by Clark. She hoped that _____ would like the shoes as much as she . The shoes fit perfectly, and he did like _____ . When they left the store, he offered her _____ hand, and they walked out to her car _____ in hand. She was tingling. “Let me at _____ buy you dinner,” he suggested as they got _____ her car.

---------------------

*Translate into Vietnamese:

318146 top -
Nộp bài ESL 115: The Way to a Man's Heart?
*Vocabulary:

• alarm: Báo động
• briefcase: Cặp
• cartridge: Hộp mực
• casual: Giản dị
• comment: Bình luận
• confident: Tự tin
• eraser: Cục tẩy
• extra: Thêm
• gift: Tặng quà
• humor: Hài hước
• ink: Mực
• marker: Đánh dấu
• mystery: Bí ẩn
• package: Gói
• pleasant: Dễ chịu
• semester: Học kỳ
• sense: Ý nghĩa
• suit: Đồng phục
• tingle: Ngứa
• tone: Giai điệu
• wrap: Làm cong

----------------------

*Yes/No Questions:

• Was he her university counselor? No

• Did he have a great sense of humor? Yes

• Had she fallen in love with him? Yes

• Had she caught him looking at her every day? No

• Did she wait till all the other students had arrived? No

• Did she say he had a gift for her? Yes

• Did he say that was very nice of her? Yes

• Did he look around for a wrapped package? Yes

• Did he ask where the gift was? Yes

• Did she say it was in her car? No

----------------------

*Fill in blanks:

He was her university teacher. He was smart, _confident_ , and had a great sense of humor. And _he_ was rather good-looking, too. The fact was, she _had_ fallen in love with him. She sensed that _he_ might like her. She had caught him looking _at_ her more than once. What to do?

At _the_ end of the semester, she waited till all _the_ other students had left. She said she had _a_ gift for him. He said that was very _nice_ of her. Then he looked around for a _wrapped_ package. Where was the gift, he asked. She _said_ it was still at the store. She would _pick_ him up and take him there that Saturday, _if_ that was okay with him.

She picked him _up_ at the Starbucks near his apartment. He was _enjoying_ the mystery. He asked her: Was it an _alarm_ clock so that he wouldn’t be late for _class_ ? Was it teaching materials, like markers and erasers? _A_ new briefcase? An extra ink cartridge for his _computer_ for when he printed handouts? She said that _she_ couldn’t comment.

They got to the mall and_went_ into Nordstrom’s. “I hope it isn’t a suit,” _he_ joked. “I never wear suits.”

“No, it isn’t. _But_ it’s something that you always wear with a _suit_ .”

“A tie? Why would I wear a tie _if_ I never wear suits?”

“Not a tie, silly,” _she_ said, as they walked into the shoe department. _She_ had noticed that he always wore the same _pair_ of shoes in class. She had guessed that _he_ wore size 11, and had picked out a _casual_ two-tone casual model by Clark. She hoped that _that_ would like the shoes as much as she . The shoes fit perfectly, and he did like _them_ . When they left the store, he offered her _his_ hand, and they walked out to her car _hand_ in hand. She was tingling. “Let me at _least_ buy you dinner,” he suggested as they got _into_ her car.

318386 top -

Done

318635 top -
• alarm: báo thức
• briefcase: cặp đựng tài liệu
• cartridge: hộp chứa băng đĩa
• casual: ngẫu nhiên, tùy tiện
• comment: bình luận
• confident: tự tin
• eraser: cục tẩy
• extra: thêm
• gift: quà
• humor: hài hước
• ink: mực
• marker: máy dán nhãn
• mystery: điều huyền bí
• package: gói hàng
• pleasant: vui vẻ, dzễ chịu
• semester: học kỳ
• sense: tri giác
• suit: vừa
• tingle: ù ù
• tone: âm thanh
• wrap: gói

----------------------

*Yes/No Questions:

• Was he her university counselor?no

• Did he have a great sense of humor?yes

• Had she fallen in love with him?yes

• Had she caught him looking at her every day?no

• Did she wait till all the other students had arrived?no

• Did she say he had a gift for her?no

• Did he say that was very nice of her?yes

• Did he look around for a wrapped package?yes

• Did he ask where the gift was?yes

• Did she say it was in her car?no

----------------------

*Fill in blanks:

He was her university teacher. He was smart, __confident___ , and had a great sense of humor. And __he___ was rather good-looking, too. The fact was, she ___had__ fallen in love with him. She sensed that _he____ might like her. She had caught him looking __at___ her more than once. What to do?

At ___the__ end of the semester, she waited till all _the____ other students had left. She said she had __a___ gift for him. He said that was very __nice___ of her. Then he looked around for a __wraped___ package. Where was the gift, he asked. She _said____ it was still at the store. She would ___pick__ him up and take him there that Saturday, __if___ that was okay with him.

She picked him __up___ at the Starbucks near his apartment. He was __enjoying___ the mystery. He asked her: Was it an __alarm___ clock so that he wouldn’t be late for __class___ ? Was it teaching materials, like markers and erasers? __A___ new briefcase? An extra ink cartridge for his __computer___ for when he printed handouts? She said that _she____ couldn’t comment.

They got to the mall and___went__ into Nordstrom’s. “I hope it isn’t a suit,” __he___ joked. “I never wear suits.”

“No, it isn’t. __But___ it’s something that you always wear with a _____suit .”

“A tie? Why would I wear a tie ___while__ I never wear suits?”

“Not a tie, silly,” __she___ said, as they walked into the shoe department. __He___ had noticed that he always wore the same ___pair__ of shoes in class. She had guessed that ___he__ wore size 11, and had picked out a __nice___ two-tone casual model by Clark. She hoped that ___he__ would like the shoes as much as she . The shoes fit perfectly, and he did like __them___ . When they left the store, he offered her ___his__ hand, and they walked out to her car ___hand__ in hand. She was tingling. “Let me at __least___ buy you dinner,” he suggested as they got __to___ her car.

---------------------

382156 top -

*Vocabulary:

• alarm: Báo động
• briefcase: Cặp
• cartridge: Hộp mực
• casual: Giản dị
• comment: Bình luận
• confident: Tự tin
• eraser: Cục tẩy
• extra: Thêm
• gift: Tặng quà
• humor: Hài hước
• ink: Mực
• marker: Đánh dấu
• mystery: Bí ẩn
• package: Gói
• pleasant: Dễ chịu
• semester: Học kỳ
• sense: Ý nghĩa
• suit: Đồng phục
• tingle: Ngứa
• tone: Giai điệu
• wrap: Làm cong, gói

----------------------

*Yes/No Questions:

• Was he her university counselor? No

• Did he have a great sense of humor? Yes

• Had she fallen in love with him? Yes

• Had she caught him looking at her every day? No

• Did she wait till all the other students had arrived? No

• Did she say he had a gift for her? Yes

• Did he say that was very nice of her? Yes

• Did he look around for a wrapped package? Yes

• Did he ask where the gift was? Yes

• Did she say it was in her car? No

----------------------

*Fill in blanks:

He was her university teacher. He was smart, _confident_ , and had a great sense of humor. And _he_ was rather good-looking, too. The fact was, she _had_ fallen in love with him. She sensed that _he_ might like her. She had caught him looking _at_ her more than once. What to do?

At _the_ end of the semester, she waited till all _the_ other students had left. She said she had _a_ gift for him. He said that was very _nice_ of her. Then he looked around for a _wrapped_ package. Where was the gift, he asked. She _said_ it was still at the store. She would _pick_ him up and take him there that Saturday, _if_ that was okay with him.

She picked him _up_ at the Starbucks near his apartment. He was _enjoying_ the mystery. He asked her: Was it an _alarm_ clock so that he wouldn’t be late for _class_ ? Was it teaching materials, like markers and erasers? _A_ new briefcase? An extra ink cartridge for his _computer_ for when he printed handouts? She said that _she_ couldn’t comment.

They got to the mall and_went_ into Nordstrom’s. “I hope it isn’t a suit,” _he_ joked. “I never wear suits.”

“No, it isn’t. _But_ it’s something that you always wear with a _suit_ .”

“A tie? Why would I wear a tie _if_ I never wear suits?”

“Not a tie, silly,” _she_ said, as they walked into the shoe department. _She_ had noticed that he always wore the same _pair_ of shoes in class. She had guessed that _he_ wore size 11, and had picked out a _casual_ two-tone casual model by Clark. She hoped that _that_ would like the shoes as much as she . The shoes fit perfectly, and he did like _them_ . When they left the store, he offered her _his_ hand, and they walked out to her car _hand_ in hand. She was tingling. “Let me at _least_ buy you dinner,” he suggested as they got _into_ her car.

==========================================================
Translate into Vietnamese:

Đường dẫn đến trái tim đàn ông?

Anh là thầy dạy đại học của cô. Anh rất thông minh, tự tin và có khiếu hài hước. Và anh cũng có vẻ ngoài ưa nhìn. Sự thật là, cô đã yêu anh. Cô nhận ra anh cũng có thể thích cô. Cô bắt gặp anh hơn một lần nhìn cô. Làm sao bây giờ?

Kết thúc học kỳ, cô đợi cho đến khi các sinh viên đã rời khỏi. Cô nói là cô có quà cho anh. Anh nói là cô rất dễ thương. Rồi anh nhìn quanh tìm gói quà. Thế món quà đâu, anh hỏi. Cô nói vẫn đang ở cửa hàng. Cô sẽ đón anh và chở anh đến đó thứ bảy, nếu anh đồng ý.

Cô đón anh tại Starbucks gần căn hộ của anh. Anh hào hứng trước bí mật. anh hỏi cô: có phải là một cái đồng hồ để anh không bị đến lớp muộn? hay là đồ dùng dạy học, như bút dạ và tẩy? Cặp mới? Một hộp mực cho máy tính để anh in tài liệu? Cô nói cô không có ý kiến gì.

Họ đến thương xá và vào Nordstrom. "Tôi hy vọng đó không phải là bộ vét," anh đùa. "Tôi không bao giờ mặc vét."

"Không. Nhưng đó là thứ đi với bộ vét."

"Cà vạt hả? Tại sao tôi mang cà vạt nếu tôi không bao giờ mặc vét?"

"Không phải cà vạt", cô nói, khi họ vào tiệm giầy. Cô để ý thấy anh luôn mang cùng một đôi giầy vào lớp. Cô đoán anh đi cỡ 11, và đã lựa đôi hiệu Clark. Cô hy vọng anh sẽ thích đôi giầy như cô thích. Đôi giầy vừa khít, và anh thích chúng. Khi rời cửa hàng, anh đưa tay cho cho khoác, và họ tay trong tay đi đến xe hơi của cô. Cô phấn khởi. " Ít nhất hãy để tôi mời cô ăn tối," anh đề nghị khi họ vào xe.

396456 top -
LESSON 115:

THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART -
CÁCH CHINH PHỤC TRÁI TIM QUÝ ÔNG

===========================================================

*Vocabulary:

------------------------------------------------------------------
• alarm: đồng hồ báo thức, chuông báo động.
• briefcase: cặp táp da, va-lị
• cartridge: hộp mực in.
• casual: giản dị, tự nhiên, bình thường.
• comment: bình luận, chú thích, nhận xét.
• confident: tự tin, tin cậy
• eraser: cục gôm, giẻ lau bảng,
• extra: thêm.
• gift: món quà.
• humor: sự hài hước, hóm hỉnh.
• ink: mực.
• marker: bút đánh dấu.
• mystery: bí mật, điều bí ẩn.
• package: gói, kiện.
• pleasant: dễ chịu, dễ dàng, dễ thương.
• semester: học kỳ.
• sense: cảm thấy.
• suit: bộ com-lê.
• tingle: rộn ràng, náo nức.
• tone: hoà hợp, sắc thái(màu sắc).
• wrap: gói, bọc.

*Yes/No Questions:

• Was he her university counselor?
- No, he wasn't. He was her university teacher.

• Did he have a great sense of humor?
- Yes. he did.

• Had she fallen in love with him?
- Yes, she had.

• Had she caught him looking at her every day?
- No, he hadn't. She had caught him looking at her more than once.

• Did she wait till all the other students had arrived?
- No, she didn't. She waited till all the other students had left.

• Did she say he had a gift for her?
- No, she didn't. She said that she had a gift for him.

• Did he say that was very nice of her?
- Yes, he did.

• Did he look around for a wrapped package?
- Yes, he did.

• Did he ask where the gift was?
- Yes, he did.

• Did she say it was in her car?
- No, she didn't. She said it was still at the store.

*Fill in blanks:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
He was her university teacher. He was smart, confident , and had a great sense of humor. And he was rather good-looking, too. The fact was, she was fallen in love with him. She sensed that he might like her. She had caught him looking to her more than once. What to do?

At the end of the semester, she waited till all the other students had left. She said she had a gift for him. He said that was very nice of her. Then he looked around for a wrapped package. Where was the gift, he asked. She said it was still at the store. She would pick him up and take him there that Saturday, if that was okay with him.

She picked him up at the Starbucks near his apartment. He was enjoyed the mystery. He asked her: Was it an alarm clock so that he wouldn’t be late for class ? Was it teaching materials, like markers and erasers? a new briefcase? An extra ink cartridge for his computer for when he printed handouts? She said that she couldn’t comment.

They got to the mall and go into Nordstrom’s. “I hope it isn’t a suit,” He joked. “I never wear suits.”

“No, it isn’t. But it’s something that you always wear with a suit .”

“A tie? Why would I wear a tie if I never wear suits?”

“Not a tie, silly,” she said, as they walked into the shoe department. She had noticed that he always wore the same pair of shoes in class. She had guessed that he wore size 11, and had picked out a nice two-tone casual model by Clark. She hoped that he would like the shoes as much as she did. The shoes fit perfectly, and he did like them . When they left the store, he offered her his hand, and they walked out to her car hand in hand. She was tingling. “Let me at least buy you dinner,” he suggested as they got in her car.

*Translate into Vietnamese:

Anh là giáo sư đại học của cô. Anh thông minh, tự tin, có năng khiếu hài hước tuyệt vời. Và anh cũng khá đẹp trai nữa. Thực tế thì, cô đem lòng yêu anh mất rồi. Cô có cảm giác là có thể anh thích cô. Cô bắt gặp anh nhìn cô không chỉ một lần. Phải làm gì nhỉ?

Vào cuối học kỳ, cô chờ cho đến lúc tất cả những sinh viên khác ra về. Cô bảo cô có một món quà tặng anh. Anh nói cô thật dễ thương. Rồi anh nhìn xung quanh để tìm gói quà. Món quà đâu rồi, anh hỏi. Cô bảo gói quà vẫn còn ở cửa hàng. Vào thứ bảy tới, cô sẽ đến đón anh và chở anh đến đó, nếu anh đồng ý.

Cô đón anh ở tiệm cà-phê Starbucks gần khu chung cư anh ở. Anh khoái những điều bí ẩn. Anh hỏi cô: Có phải đó là một cái đồng hồ báo thức để anh không trễ giờ lên lớp? Có phải đó là đồ dùng dạy học, như là bút đánh dấu và bông lau bảng? Một chiếc cặp-táp mới? Hộp mực xơ-cua cho máy vi tính dùng khi anh in tài liệu? Cô nói cô không thể bình luận được gì.

Họ đi tới trung tâm mua sắm và đi vào cửa hàng Nordstrom's. "Tôi hy vọng đó không phải là một bộ com-lê," Anh nói đùa. "Tôi không bao giờ mặc com-lê cả."

"Không phải đâu. Nhưng đó là thứ anh luôn luôn mặc với bộ com-lê."

"Một cái cà-vạt à? Làm sao tôi có thể thắt cà-vạt nếu tôi không bao giờ mặc com-lê?"

"Không phải cà-vạt đâu, ngốc ạ," cô nói, khi họ đi vào gian hàng giày dép. Cô để ý thấy anh luôn luôn mang cùng một đôi giày trên lớp học. Cô đoán anh mang cỡ 11, và đã chọn ra một đôi có tông màu giản dị hiệu Clark. Cô hy vọng anh sẽ thích đôi giày nhiều như cô đã thích. Đôi giày vừa như in, và anh rất thích. Khi họ rời cửa hàng, anh đưa tay mình cho cô và cả hai, tay trong tay, đi ra ngoài xe. Lòng cô rộn ràng. "Ít nhất hãy để anh mời em ăn tối chứ," Anh đề nghị khi cả hai ngồi vào xe.

451590 top -

. 1.New To America
. 2.A Haircut
. 3.The Yardman
. 4.Grab Your Umbrellas
. 5.Shopping for Bargains
. 6.Horses to Ride
. 7.A Shower Injury
. 8.Pete's Sharp Knife
. 9.A Good Sandwich
. 10.Sara's Upset Stomach
. 11.Please Marry Me!
. 12.Laundry Day
. 13.A Noisy Neighbor
. 14.The New Realtor
. 15.The Fire Alarm
. 16.Eddie's Short Visit
. 17.Carbon Monoxide
. 18.A Visit to Asia
. 19.School Boys
. 20.The Loose Button
. 21.The Pile of Paper
. 22.Brushing and Flossing
. 23.Raising the Kids
. 24.A Clean Toilet Bowl
. 25.A Love Letter
. 26.A Bird Attacks
. 27.A Daytime Robbery
. 28.Trick or Treat
. 29.The Motorcycle Rider
. 30.Spock Saves His Dad
. 31.Provider Overbills Customer
. 32.The Breakup
. 33.Famous Model Dies
. 34.Shopping Carts Everywhere
. 35.Four Slit Throats
. 36.Does Garlic Mean Garlic?
. 37.A Jealous Girlfriend
. 38.Towns Hit by Snowstorms
. 39.Another Jealous Girlfriend
. 40.She Loves Her Son
. 41.The Doctor’s Exam
. 42.Hospitals Can Make You Sick
. 43.English Is So Hard
. 44.Hollywood Stars and Tourists
. 45.GEICO’s TV Lizard
. 46.Law and Order in LA
. 47.Destruction of Iraq
. 48.Have You Seen This Man?
. 49.LA Traffic Report
. 50.LA Radio News

. 51.Trash Truck Misses Pick-up
. 52.Her First Driving Accident
. 53.You’re Not a Good Principal
. 54.I’ve Got You Covered
. 55.Paris Goes to Jail in LA
. 56.A Year with No TV
. 57.Let’s Buy Some Paint
. 58.I Need Water for My Clients
. 59.Putting Bunny to Sleep
. 60.Where Is That Darn Battery?
. 61.If You Really Love Me…
. 62.The Wedding Gift (1)
. 63.The Wedding Gift (2)
. 64.Does a Tiger Change Its Stripes?
. 65.No Place Like an Open House
. 66."We Could Have All Died!"
. 67.It’s the Thought that Counts
. 68.Who Ordered the Scallops?
. 69.You’re Not My Daddy
. 70.Let He Who Is Without Sin…
. 71.Shopping at the 99 Cents Store
. 72.Betting Big in Vegas
. 73.Priced to Sell!
. 74.The Handyman Comes
. 75.A Woman Has Needs
. 76.A Hot Day and a Cool Pool
. 77.Up, Up, and Away
. 78.Man's Best Friend
. 79.Six Feet Under
. 80.An Unhappy Worker
. 81.Why the Sky Is Brown
. 82.It’s a Small World
. 83.Suspicious Shoppers
. 84.Death Is Part of Life
. 85.Tagger Shoots Woman
. 86.Crime on the Rise
. 87.Too Soft on Crime
. 88.Pluto Chases Kid
. 89.In Harm’s Way
. 90."Semper Buy"
. 91.A Little Respect, Please
. 92.A Dream from Beyond-1
. 93.A Dream from Beyond-2
. 94.A Trip to Egypt
. 95.No Doughnuts for Old Folks
. 96.It’s Just Business
. 97.A Walk in the Wild
. 98.Elvis Is Alive and Well
. 99.Bad Weed, Bad Call
. 100.Shark Attack

. 101.Love in the Hospital
. 102.Interstate Bridge Collapses
. 103.Stop Selling Those Bunnies
. 104.Actor Tries to Kill Himself
. 105.US Senator Says He’s not Gay
. 106.E.Coli Is Everywhere
. 107.Influenza
. 108.The Hospital Orderly-1
. 109.The Hospital Orderly-2
. 110.Flower Power
. 111.Dog Inherits Millions
. 112.Man Holds Staff Hostage
. 113.Young Boy Defends Sister
. 114.Remember Me?
. 115.The Way to a Man’s Heart
. 116.Sail Around the World
. 117.New Dog-Barking Law
. 118.Man Flies in Lawn Chair-1
. 119.Man Flies in Lawn Chair-2
. 120.Cleaning a Dirty Plate
. 121.Her Driving Lesson
. 122.Hurricane Dean
. 123.Adventurer Disappears
. 124.Nursing Student Disappears
. 125.The Lovely Banana
. 126.Smells like Chicken
. 127.The Wedding-1
. 128.The Wedding-2
. 129.The Waiter
. 130.Your Country Thanks You
. 131.D.B.Cooper Lives On-1
. 132.D.B.Cooper Lives On-2
. 133.I’m No Alcoholic!
. 134.48 Homes Burn Down-1
. 135.48 Homes Burn Down-2
. 136.Drought Attacks Georgia
. 137.A Bad MRI Experience
. 138.Body in a Barrel-1
. 139.Body in a Barrel-2
. 140.Red Meat, Gray Water
. 141.All Bite, No Bark
. 142.Tiger Kills Two Men-1
. 143.Tiger Kills Two Men-2
. 144.Red Flowers Make Her See Red
. 145.The Starbucks Robbery
. 146.The Argument-1
. 147.The Argument-2
. 148.The Toilet Tank-1
. 149.The Toilet Tank-2
. 150.Santa Was Molested

. 151.Fire Kills Two Young Girls
. 152.Police Arrest Fire-Starters
. 153.Get out of "Jail"-1
. 154.Get out of "Jail"-2
. 155.New Year Celebrations
. 156.$50K to Waitress-1
. 157.$50K to Waitress-2
. 158.Who Needs School?
. 159.Black Friday
. 160.JFK Assassination
. 161.Don’t Top Off the Tanks
. 162.The Clapper
. 163.Tuberculosis Still Kills
. 164.Old Dogs Become Young Again
. 165.Ham and Eggplant
. 166.A Hole in Her Ear-1
. 167.A Hole in Her Ear-2
. 168.The Drugs Keep Coming
. 169.Missing Husband-1
. 170.Missing Husband-2
. 171.Don’t Get Mad-Get Even
. 172.The Christmas Gift-1
. 173.The Christmas Gift-2
. 174.The Haircut-1
. 175.The Haircut-2
. 176.The Robbery at the Mall-1
. 177.The Robbery at the Mall-2
. 178.The Driving Lesson-1
. 179.The Driving Lesson-2
. 180.The Move to Georgia-1
. 181.The Move to Georgia-2
. 182.I’ll Get a Job in a Restaurant
. 183.A Cleaner River-1
. 184.A Cleaner River-2
. 185.The Spitter
. 186.Kill Those Flies-1
. 187.Kill Those Flies-2
. 188.The Oil Change-1
. 189.The Oil Change-2
. 190.Boy Starts Huge Fire
. 191.Writers Go on Strike
. 192.Please Don’t Hurt Me!
. 193.It’s Just a Little White Lie
. 194.Jury Service in California
. 195.The Rude Golfer-1
. 196.The Rude Golfer-2
. 197.Man Invents Toilet for Cars
. 198.Monkeys Cause Man’s Death
. 199.The Light Eater-1
. 200.The Light Eater-2

. 201.Sara Went Shopping
. 202.Man Injured at Fast Food Place
. 203.A Life-Saving Cow
. 204.Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail
. 205.Jerry Decided To Buy a Gun
. 206.Freeway Chase
. 207.Better To Be Unlucky
. 208.Food Fight Erupted in Prison
. 209.How His Pig is Doing
. 210.Goats Being Hired
. 211.A Missing Cat
. 212.Book Him
. 213.Water Under the Sink-1
. 214.Water Under the Sink-2
. 215.Theft Occurs Everywhere
. 216.Eggs and a Bunny
. 217.Goodbye to Clean Couple
. 218.$100 Deposit
. 219.Books Don’t Grow on Trees
. 220.A Murder-Suicide
. 221.New Store and Its Owners
. 222.Hit-and-Run Charge
. 223.Gasoline Prices Hit Record High
. 224.A Festival of Books
. 225.Crazy Housing Prices
. 226.Happy and Unhappy Renters
. 227.Pulling Out Nine Tons of Trash
. 228.Cloning Pets
. 229.Rentals at the Oceanside
. 230.Trees Are a Threat
. 231.Gets Booked, Writes a Book
. 232.Popular Park Reopens
. 233.Swim Classes Begin Soon
. 234.Not Sitting Around
. 235.Get Millions for Homeless
. 236.Tenants Watch Building Burn
. 237.Bathtub Blues
. 238.Blood Drive at Civic Center
. 239.City Hosts 42nd Art Fair
. 240.City and Crime
. 241.Bank Robbery
. 242.Immigration Goes Online
. 243.Jimmy Fixes His Door
. 244.Needs a New Air-Conditioner
. 245.Man Gets 12 Years for Fraud
. 246.Man Shoots Up Post Office
. 247.Murals Are Over 200 Years Old
. 248.Pier Collapses
. 249.Cameras in Police Cars
. 250.A School Girl Sues Her School

. 251.SUV Driver Sends Officer Flying
. 252.Boy Drowns in Neighbor's Pool
. 253.Woman Dies in House Fire
. 254.Plane Crashes into House
. 255.Fishing for Girls
. 256.Shot Next to Christmas Tree
. 257.Stabbed Outside Nightclub
. 258.Fishing Boat Sinks
. 259.The Mysterious Carport Stain
. 260.Lies About Winning Lottery
. 261.Victory Dance Leads to Death
. 262.Eat Your Vegetables
. 263.Honk if You're in a Hurry
. 264.The Man Who Loved Women
. 265.How to Get out of Jury Duty
. 266.The Way to a Man’s Heart
. 267.Female Seeks Mature Male
. 268.Let’s Go Fishing
. 269.Train Wreck “Frees” Cows
. 270.Valuable Guitar Found
. 271.Stepmother Kills Herself
. 272.Beautiful Teacher Smiles
. 273.Are Criminals Taking Over LA?
. 274.Police Arrest Happy Van Driver
. 275.Say Your Prayers
. 276.The Final Phone Call
. 277.Almost Perfect Children
. 278.There Goes the Neighborhood!
. 279.Let’s Go to Vegas!
. 280.Squirrel Attacks Woman
. 281.To Save His Baby
. 282.English Is Confusing
. 283.Pump Up the Tires
. 284.Don’t Go Swimming
. 285.The Park That Went to the Dogs
. 286.Can You Spare a Carburetor?
. 287.Golf Like a Girl
. 288.Take Me Out to the Ball Game
. 289.Take This Job and Shove It
. 290.Where Did That Book Go?
. 291.When You’ve Got Your Health
. 292.That ‘New Car’ Smell
. 293.Inviting Poor Student to Dinner
. 294.When I'm in the Bathroom
. 295.It Was an Old, Worthless Clock
. 296.Five-Finger Discount on Candy
. 297.Collecting Seashells
. 298.At the Store Entrance
. 299.We Will See the World
. 300.Get Me a Caffe Latte

. 301.The Slow Computer-1
. 302.The Slow Computer-2
. 303.The Careful Reader
. 304.Avoid the Flu
. 305.Magician Attracts Women
. 306.US Border Patrol
. 307.Car Shopping in California
. 308.Happy Anniversary
. 309.“Read All about It!”
. 310.A Factory Worker
. 311.Bad Pork
. 312.Don’t Eat the Meat
. 313.Copper Robbers
. 314.Weekly Driving Lessons-1
. 315.Weekly Driving Lessons-2
. 316.Laundry Day-1
. 317.Laundry Day-2
. 318.The Bargain CD Set-1
. 319.The Bargain CD Set-2
. 320.It’s All Over
. 321.The New Clothes-1
. 322.The New Clothes-2
. 323.Food as Punishment
. 324.US Passports Outsourced
. 325.The Demanding Son
. 326.A Practical Joke
. 327.The Dead Pedestrian
. 328.Bad News, Good News
. 329.The Cluster Balloonist
. 330.The Rude Clerk
. 331.The Tax Charge
. 332.The Fire in the Hills-1
. 333.The Fire in the Hills-2
. 334.The Vacuum Cleaner Filter-1
. 335.The Vacuum Cleaner Filter-2
. 336.The Rental Car-1
. 337.The Rental Car-2
. 338.The Marathon Cheater
. 339.School Bus Crashes
. 340.Don’t Take My Property
. 341.New Law for Taco Trucks
. 342.The Refund-1
. 343.The Refund-2
. 344.Shut Your Mouth
. 345.TSA’s New Policy-1
. 346.TSA’s New Policy-2
. 347.I’m Pregnant
. 348.Court Approves Same-Sex Marriage
. 349.Impolite to His Brother
. 350.Protecting the Public
. 351.Malibu to License Paparazzi
. 352.I'm Moving to NY
. 353.The Heart Attack-1
. 354.The Heart Attack-2
. 355.Let's Speak English

THE END

Update: October 16th, 2016.
PayPal về email:
thuquy.vietditru@gmail.com

Chi phiếu gửi về:
Jimmy Ton
4369 46 St.
San Diego, CA 92115

Việt Nam chuyển tới:
Phạm Thị Tuyết Phượng
Số tài khoản: 4973099
ACB Châu Văn Liêm, TPHCM

Ý kiến về Quỹ VietDitru

ESL đăng ký: Bạn không cần phải đăng ký gì cả. Chỉ việc nhẩy vào bài ESL 1 học và làm bài tập. Tiếp tục những bài kế tiếp càng nhanh càng tốt. Mình sẽ 888 và thỉnh thoảng cùng nhau nhắc nhở cho vui hén. Chứ thật ra việc học là việc của tự bản thân mình. Mình giỏi thì mình được nhờ hén.

Nickname           # bài
-----------------------------------------
Anthonydavetruong 51
BaoLaTinhChua 1
Bluecloud 1
bongbong 3
Brianthao08 2
Brenda 8
Cachua 4
Catandpuppy 2
Chaubaoct 11
Chauongco 2